Legal and Token Sale Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions (hereinafter the “Terms”) describe information applicable to the use of the Tobigca website and its (Pre-Sale, Initial Coin Offering) ICO, which is owned and operated by Tobigca.
By using the Website or its related services, including the Token sale process (ICO), you expressly agree to be bound by all of the terms and conditions set forth.
In accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read this agreement, understand it, and had an opportunity to seek independent legal advice prior to agreeing to it.
You also warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have full capacity to contract under
applicable law; only transacting on Tobigca with legally-obtained funds that belong to you; not furthering, performing, undertaking, engaging in, aiding, or abetting any unlawful activity through your relationship with us or through your use of Tobigca; and, comporting with and obeying all applicable laws.
At any point, if you do not agree to any portion of the current Terms, you should not proceed to use the Website or participate in the Token sale.
Tobigca has the right to review and amend the current agreement at any time without notice.
If you are going to invest in the Financing of Terrorism or money laundering, you should not use Tobigca.
The list of risks specified in these Terms is not comprehensive, as well as it may not contain those risks which cannot be predicted at the present moment. If you are not sure that you can estimate the probability of occurrence of such risks by yourself, you are advised to contact an appropriate specialist (a lawyer, an auditor, an adviser or a programmer) before making a decision about entering into the relations with the Service and participating in our ICO.
By purchasing the Tobigca Tokens, the Purchaser confirms that he/she:
- Is legally permitted to purchase Tokens in the Purchaser’s jurisdiction; - Is of a sufficient age to legally purchase Tokens
- Will take sole responsibility for any restrictions and risks associated with the purchase of Tokens as set in the Terms
- Is not exchanging Bitcoin for Tokens for the purpose of speculative investment
- Has a full and complete understanding of the usage and intricacies of Blockchain-based assets, like Tokens, Bitcoins and Blockchain-based software systems.
Risk Level Extremely High (Venture Investments).
There is a risk of losing all your investments. Crypto currency investments are regarded as high risk and you should only invest what you can afford to lose.
- All investors will be able to sell their tokens on exchange markets.
- This estimation is entirely informative. It doesn’t take into account taxes or any other
obligatory payments, extra payments/discounts and doesn’t offer any bond-like papers, products or services.
- The value of your investments can fluctuate. Past performance is no guarantee of future results.
- Investments carry inherent risks and the value of our token may go down as well as up.
Risks First of all The Purchasers understand that participating in Token Sale may result in financial losses! Nothing in the Service, in the Terms or in any statements or information contained on the Site at any moment, or in any means of communication of the Service (including but not limited to the publications in social media, as well as the statements or declarations made by inter alia the representatives of the Service, notwithstanding whether they had been made personally or on behalf of the Service), notwithstanding the time of their occurrence, shall be construed as the guarantee of gaining profit or benefit in any other form. Venture investments are highly risky.
- Risks relating to insufficient secondary market liquidity.
Even if digital tokens are tradable in a secondary market, in practice, there may not be enough
active buyers and sellers or the bid-ask spreads may be too wide. Consumers may not be able to exit their token investments easily. In the worst case scenario where no secondary market
develops, a consumer may not be able to liquidate his token holdings at all. The exchanges or
platforms that facilitate secondary trading of digital tokens may not be regulated by a regulator in your jurisdiction
- Risks relating to highly speculative investments.
The valuation of digital tokens are usually not transparent, and highly speculative. Where digital
tokens do not hold any ownership rights to the seller’s assets, the digital tokens would not be
backed by any tangible asset. Such tokens would be merely speculative investments and their
traded price can fluctuate greatly within a short period of time. There is a high risk that a consumer could lose his entire investment amount. In the worst case scenario, the digital tokens could be rendered worthless.
- Risk related to cryptocurrency values.
The Purchaser understands that there may be serious risks connected with cryptocurrency, such
as heavy fluctuations of virtual or actual currency values, which in turn may lead to loss of currency over short or long periods.
- Risks of money laundering and terrorist financing.
Funds invested into investment schemes involving digital tokens are prone to being misused for illegal activities due to the anonymity of transactions, and the ease with which large sums of monies may be raised in a short period of time. Consumers would be adversely affected if law enforcement agencies investigate any alleged illicit activities related to the token investment scheme.
- There is no guarantee that the invested funds will be safe or will lead to profits.
- All of your investments might be lost!
- The investments are not insured and there are no private or government insurance representative that the investors can address.
- There is no guarantee of the token’s liquidity in the future.
There is a risk that the tokens won’t be in demand. There is also no assurance that the market
price of the CHIPS Tokens will not decline below the original purchase price. The Purchase price
may not be indicative of the market price of the CHIPS Tokens after they have been made
available for trading on a cryptocurrency exchange.
- There is a risk of theft of all the fund’s assets by fraudsters or hackers.
- There is a risk of appearance of regulatory or legal restrictions, which can complicate the fund’s work or stop it altogether.
The Tobigca or the TOC coins may be affected by newly implemented regulations Cryptocurrency trading is generally still unregulated worldwide, but numerous regulatory authorities across jurisdictions have been outspoken about considering the implementation of regulatory regimes which govern cryptocurrency or cryptocurrency markets.
The Tobigca or the TOC coins may be affected by newly implemented regulations relating to cryptocurrencies or cryptocurrency markets, including having to take measures to comply with such regulations, or having to deal with queries, notices, requests or enforcement actions by regulatory authorities, which may come at a substantial cost. Further, it is difficult to predict how or whether governments or regulatory authorities may implement any changes to laws and regulations affecting distributed ledger technology and its applications, including the Tobigca and the TOC coins.
Tobigca may also have to cease operations in a jurisdiction that makes it illegal to operate in such jurisdiction, or make it commercially unviable or undesirable to obtain the necessary regulatory approval(s) to operate in such jurisdiction. In scenarios such as the foregoing, the utility, liquidating, and/or trading price of TOC coins will be adversely affected or TOC coins may cease to be traded.
- There is a corporate risk of losing control over shares of the portfolio startup. Hence, User therefore understands and accepts that the transfer of cryptocurrency to Tobigca may result in a total loss and that the Purchaser shall not have any claim whatsoever to reclaim any cryptocurrency lost. The Purchaser acknowledges and understands that the Tokens have no warranty whatsoever, expressed or implied, to the extent permitted by Applicable Law and accordingly that Tokens are purchased on an "as is" basis.
By sending currency to one of our published addresses or wallet adress you are agreeing to our terms and conditions and specifically agree:
- You have checked that you are legally entitled to purchase the token within your jurisdiction
- You understand the risks involved in managing a cryptocurrency wallet
- You fully understand the token is purely a utility token or coin that can be used at Tobigca. The token or coin is not linked to any security in any way - cash, assets or future dividends